Organisation – The School Day
Morning Routines for Great Wood Pupils and Parents
Times of the School Day: For more detailed information, click the link above.
- Outdoor area double gates open at 8:45am.
8:45 am…… Playground Open (Junior doors open in the event of rain)
Y1 – Y2 gates open for drop off at 8:45am
- Parents and children gather outside Y1 classes (no supervision provided by school.)
- 8:55am doors open and children enter classes.
- Y2 children gather in the area outside the link corridor (no supervision provided by the school.)
- 8:55am Link door opened, children enter classrooms via corridor.
If raining, Y1 and Y2 enter school through the link corridor and doors open at 8:45am.
Junior Drop Off
- Junior playground supervised by one staff member from 8:45am.
- Timber Trail is out of bounds.
- 8:55am Children enter school:
8.55am…….SCHOOL DAY STARTS
We enter school promptly; children arriving after 8.55am enter via the school office where names
of latecomers are recorded.
|KEY STAGE ONE
|KEY STAGE TWO
|Session 1||9.00am – 10.40am||9.00am – 10.40am|
|Playtime||10.40am – 10.55am||10.40am – 10.55am|
|Session 2||10.55am – 12.00pm||10.55am – 12.05pm|
|Lunch||12.00pm – 1.00pm||12.05pm – 1.00pm|
|Session3||1.00pm – 2.05pm||1.00pm – 2.05pm|
|Playtime||2.05pm – 2.15pm||2.05pm – 2.15pm|
|Session 4||2.15pm – 3.15pm||2.15pm – 3.20pm|